Thursday, April 8, 2010

YAY!

I got on the scale this morning, and I lost 2 pounds! 228. So I am right on track with my goal. I decided to do 15 minutes of yoga/pilates core workout. I would like to add working out to my healthy eating plan, but I dont want to get overwhelmed by too much sudden change. Yesterday I made vegetable and fruit juice for breakfast, had vegetables and pasta for lunch, and a salad for dinner. I'm glad that I am doing this while fresh yummy veggies and fruits are in season. I am also feeding my baby more fresh, living food rather than the processed Gerber foods. Part of my goal is that she will want to live a healthy life as well and enjoy the yummy fresh-ness the world has to offer. I do not really have the desire right now to have soda and fast food, so that is good. I really want to reach my goal and lose 50 pounds in 6 months, so there is not much room for error. The other day my husband and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for a date, and I told him on the way that I will not be ordering desert. Then when we got there they had 2 new ones that looked SO good! I really wanted the Red Velvet Cheesecake. Woah. But he reminded me of my goal and said we could get it next time. I was disappointed in the moment, but when we left I was very happy we did not get it. I was thankful he helped me stay strong and felt good about my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment