Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Energy!


Today I woke up at 6, on my own! No alarm, no baby telling me to get up. That is AMAZING. I already have more energy. It was so nice to actually have time to check my mail and make a blog post, and have time for myself! That is worth it right there! I have been drinking tons of the alkaline water, which helps me not eat so much. Yesterday V gave me some vegetable juice she made. It was strong, and hard to get down, but I felt great all day. I didn't get tired mid-day and felt light and energetic. It was nice to not feel that heavy, over-stuffed feeling. I packed my own healthy, alive with veggies lunch. V was so proud of me she made me take a pic. My husband was very supportive as I was rushing out the door and trying to make it, he chopped the veggies for the salad. We made him a salad for lunch- and he ate it- AND he said he enjoyed it! I am really feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment