Monday, April 26, 2010

Running

I hate running. I always have. I am sure I look ridiculous running.
Melody has been telling me how wonderful she feels when she runs and wanted me to go with her when she was here. She is always trying to get me to run for a cause.
Kristi is picking up running and says she feels great.
Lisa told me this week that running is the only thing that clears her head and how much she loves it.
Maybe there is something to this running thing that I have not experienced yet. It has caught my interest. I think I need to try it out again. I know I need to add some physical exercise to what I am doing. I need an attitude shift about running. I should start out walking.

1 comment:

  1. walk don't run. not until your body is ready. your knees will thank you. i have a book that will help you train properly if you really want to run. i love my walk and can't live w/out it now otherwise I get depressed. i can't wait till you get the "runner's high" like everyone else. you won't regret it. i sure haven't.

    ReplyDelete