Friday, March 26, 2010

One more tip for today.

Buy one of those Velcro waist wraps for your tummy.

My favorite thing after a long walk (this is kinda gross so sorry) is to take off my waist wrap and wipe my back and tummy down from all the gross sweat that I worked off. Then I begin my side exercises in front of my bedroom mirror and I am in awe of how I'm gradually getting my waist back and this makes me happy. Weird, I know. But I just thought that I'd share in case you're interested in getting the same kind of wrap which will help you sweat out your toxins and mold your body back into shape =)

2 comments:

  1. I have one that I got when I was pregnant, but I always am letting a pregnant friend borrow it. After my friend gives it back I will try it out (and hopefully no one was sweating like that in it- and if I do, I'll have to make sure not to lend it out again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know that you can wash them ;)

    ReplyDelete