Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finding good friends

I just talked to my friend Vi. I have been thinking of her lately, and she said she has been thinking of me too. I have kept putting off calling her back because I am so crazy busy- as I continue going through drive thu's and ordering off the dollar menu. A year ago, 2 years ago, I could not imagine going through a drive thru and ordering such horrible, processed things. Now I do it, and I hate it everytime I do, but I continue because it is easy. My absolute worst question these days is, "What is for dinner?" I don't know, I don't care, just make me not hungry! But I feel gross. I feel sluggish. I get 7-9 hours of sleep and I am still tired. I love soda. I can't get enough cookies. Today I went to TJ's and bought a salad to try to make myself feel better, but then I also bought a ton of pre-made fast food that even my husband can make, to avoid the dreaded question. But I really do want to go natural, vegetarian, and even raw. After talking to Vi today, I am going to just drink water instead of soda, milk, and juice to start my detox. I totally believe I am toxic. I really want to feel better.

1 comment: